|Caption||German prisoners of war digging graves for killed men of US 101st Airborne Division, near Bastogne, Belgium, late Dec 1944 ww2dbase|
|Source||ww2dbaseUnited States Army Signal Corps|
|Identification Code||SC 222361|
|Photos on Same Day||26 Dec 1944|
|Added By||C. Peter Chen|
|Added Date||26 Dec 2008|
This photograph has been scaled down; full resolution photograph is available here (2,815 by 2,201 pixels).
|Licensing||Public Domain. According to the United States copyright law (United States Code, Title 17, Chapter 1, Section 105), in part, "[c]opyright protection under this title is not available for any work of the United States Government".|
Did you enjoy this photograph or find this photograph helpful? If so, please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 per month will go a long way! Thank you.
Share this photograph with your friends:
Stay updated with WW2DB:
Visitor Submitted Comments
All visitor submitted comments are opinions of those making the submissions and do not reflect views of WW2DB.
- » Joseph Eskenazi honored at US National World War II Museum (16 Jan 2023)
- » Beethoven Original Manuscript to be Returned to Heirs of its Pre-WW2 Owner (13 Jan 2023)
- » WW2DB's 18th Anniversary (29 Dec 2022)
- » Two WW2-era Aircraft Crashed During Dallas Air Show (14 Nov 2022)
- » Wreck of Samuel B. Roberts Found (27 Jun 2022)
- » See all news
- » 1,125 biographies
- » 334 events
- » 40,954 timeline entries
- » 1,201 ships
- » 346 aircraft models
- » 205 vehicle models
- » 367 weapon models
- » 123 historical documents
- » 248 facilities
- » 468 book reviews
- » 28,788 photos
- » 399 maps
Thomas Dodd, late 1945
Please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 a month will go a long way. Thank you!
Or, please support us by purchasing some WW2DB merchandise at TeeSpring, Thank you!