|Caption||Model displaying Albert Speer's design for a new Berlin, Germany, 1939 ww2dbase|
|Source||ww2dbaseGerman Federal Archive|
|Identification Code||Bild 146III-373|
|Added By||C. Peter Chen|
|Added Date||22 May 2009|
|Licensing||Creative Commons. According to the German Federal Archive (Bundesarchiv), as of 21 Jul 2010, photographs can be reproduced with if these preconditions are met:
- add the signature of the pictures and
- of name of the originator, i.e. the photographer.
You also can use fotos from the Federal Archives for free on Wikimedia Commons
Did you enjoy this photograph or find this photograph helpful? If so, please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 per month will go a long way! Thank you.
Share this photograph with your friends:
Stay updated with WW2DB:
- » Wreck of Samuel B. Roberts Found (27 Jun 2022)
- » Wreck of Jantina Found (4 Jan 2022)
- » WW2DB's 17th Anniversary (29 Dec 2021)
- » Wreck of Johnston Found (8 Apr 2021)
- » See all news
- » 1,123 biographies
- » 334 events
- » 40,673 timeline entries
- » 1,188 ships
- » 341 aircraft models
- » 200 vehicle models
- » 368 weapon models
- » 123 historical documents
- » 245 facilities
- » 467 book reviews
- » 28,598 photos
- » 387 maps
Thomas Dodd, late 1945
Please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 a month will go a long way. Thank you!
Or, please support us by purchasing some WW2DB merchandise at TeeSpring, Thank you!