It had been about six months since WW2DB.com was initially revealed to the public, and I thought it is a good time to introduce a new look for the site. With the white background, I hope to achieve a cleaner look that is easier on the eyes. All the features had been brought over to the new design, so you should not see any degradation in site functionality.
If you find any bugs in the system because of this redesign, please be sure to contact the Chief Editor!
Hope you enjoy the new look!
Back to Main | Back to 2005 News Index
Did you enjoy this article? Please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 per month will go a long way! Thank you.
Share this article with your friends:
Stay updated with WW2DB:
- » WW2DB's 15th Anniversary (29 Dec 2019)
- » Japan and Russia to continue negotiations on the Kuriles territorial dispute (22 Nov 2019)
- » Wreck of Akagi Found (21 Oct 2019)
- » Wreck of Kaga Found (18 Oct 2019)
- » USMC corrected Iwo Jima flag raiser identification (18 Oct 2019)
- » See all news
- » 1,084 biographies
- » 332 events
- » 37,525 timeline entries
- » 1,079 ships
- » 337 aircraft models
- » 189 vehicle models
- » 352 weapon models
- » 108 historical documents
- » 218 facilities
- » 463 book reviews
- » 26,728 photos
- » 322 maps
Joachim von Ribbentrop, German Foreign Minister, Aug 1939