New functionality: Your Comments
Have you ever gone through an article on WW2DB and notice that perhaps we skipped over some details that you think is important? Or perhaps you have some unique insight on a certain topic that you'd like to share with other readers?
You may now do so! Now when you open an article on a person, a ship, or an event, you will see the section "Posting Your Comments on this Topic" on the very bottom of that article. Using this new tool, you may share anything you may wish to share with the other fellow visitors of the World War II Database website.
Please note that comments submitted via this tool will not be sent to the editor nor the content contributors of this website. To reach them, please use this contact form instead.
Back to Main | Back to 2005 News Index
Did you enjoy this article? Please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 per month will go a long way! Thank you.
Share this article with your friends:
Stay updated with WW2DB:
- » WW2DB's 15th Anniversary (29 Dec 2019)
- » Japan and Russia to continue negotiations on the Kuriles territorial dispute (22 Nov 2019)
- » Wreck of Akagi Found (21 Oct 2019)
- » Wreck of Kaga Found (18 Oct 2019)
- » USMC corrected Iwo Jima flag raiser identification (18 Oct 2019)
- » See all news
- » 1,084 biographies
- » 332 events
- » 37,525 timeline entries
- » 1,079 ships
- » 337 aircraft models
- » 189 vehicle models
- » 352 weapon models
- » 108 historical documents
- » 218 facilities
- » 463 book reviews
- » 26,729 photos
- » 321 maps
George Patton, 31 May 1944