|Ship Class||O-class Battlecruiser|
|Planned Builder||Deutsche Werke Kiel|
|Planned Yard Number||265|
|Planned Slip/Drydock Number||I|
|Ordered||8 Aug 1939|
|Projected Keel Laying||5 Jan 1939|
|Projected Launch||1 Jan 1941|
|Projected Completion||1 Jan 1943|
This article refers to a planned ship that was not actually built.
This article has been removed for review and updates, please check back again soon!
Did you enjoy this article or find this article helpful? If so, please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 per month will go a long way! Thank you.
Share this article with your friends:
Stay updated with WW2DB:
- » Joseph Eskenazi honored at US National World War II Museum (16 Jan 2023)
- » Beethoven Original Manuscript to be Returned to Heirs of its Pre-WW2 Owner (13 Jan 2023)
- » WW2DB's 18th Anniversary (29 Dec 2022)
- » Two WW2-era Aircraft Crashed During Dallas Air Show (14 Nov 2022)
- » Wreck of Samuel B. Roberts Found (27 Jun 2022)
- » See all news
- » 1,125 biographies
- » 334 events
- » 40,954 timeline entries
- » 1,202 ships
- » 346 aircraft models
- » 205 vehicle models
- » 367 weapon models
- » 123 historical documents
- » 248 facilities
- » 468 book reviews
- » 28,792 photos
- » 399 maps
James Forrestal, Secretary of the Navy, 23 Feb 1945
Please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 a month will go a long way. Thank you!
Or, please support us by purchasing some WW2DB merchandise at TeeSpring, Thank you!