Summary of Most Recent Revision
Date of last revision: 14 Jan 2019
Revision Summary: Added paragraph numbers; added GDPR compliance text (paragraph 6)
2. You understand and agree that everything provided by WW2DB is done so without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied; all information on WW2DB is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Please use anything provided by WW2DB with discretion and care, as by visiting this site you agree that you shall be solely responsible for damage of any kind as a direct or indirect result of viewing WW2DB. You agree that all entities directly or indirectly associated and affiliated with WW2DB shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other tangible and intangible losses, and you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless of all entities directly or indirectly associated and affiliated with WW2DB from all claims, demands, damages, costs, and liabilities including attorney(s) fees. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so some of the above limitation may not apply to you. You also agree that you shall not use WW2DB or any information provided by WW2DB for any unlawful purpose.
3. WW2DB has not been reviewed by any subject matter expert and should not be used for academic research. We do not guarantee the accuracy of any information provided by WW2DB.
4. We shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor or censor all visitor generated content.
5. WW2DB accepts monetary, product, and other types of compensation for advertising, sponsorship, and product reviews. Compensations received by WW2DB do not influence the opinions expressed in product reviews as the compensations are not tied to any conditions, favorable to the product or otherwise.
WW2DB will not share your personal data with anyone else without your authorization. You have the right to access, modify, limit, and to delete personal data. If you wish to exercise such right, please contact us.
7. Most photographs seen on WW2DB are in the public domain and those may be used by anyone without restriction. Whenever possible, each photo page lists the name of the source of the photograph beneath the caption of each photo along with the copyright status. If a photograph's copyright status is not listed, please contact us and/or consult an intellectual property attorney.
8. WW2DB and the original contributors reserve all rights to the text published on the website. All website texts are protected by United States and international copyright laws. No text of this website, including photo captions, may be reproduced, published, distributed, displayed, copied, or stored for public or private use without explicit written permission.
- » Possible crash site of Glenn Miller (15 Jan 2019)
- » WW2DB's 14th Anniversary (29 Dec 2018)
- » Hump pilot Allen Turner's remains identified (11 Dec 2018)
- » Passing of George H. W. Bush (1 Dec 2018)
- » See all news
- » 1,043 biographies
- » 327 events
- » 35,780 timeline entries
- » 728 ships
- » 330 aircraft models
- » 184 vehicle models
- » 340 weapon models
- » 104 historical documents
- » 178 facilities
- » 458 book reviews
- » 25,102 photos
- » 289 maps