|Caption||Ground crew made an 'on the line' check of the radio in the P-51 Mustang 'Hot Shot Charlies' of the 364th Fighter Group, US 383rd Fighter Squadron, RAF Honnington, England, United Kingdom, 5 Apr 1945 ww2dbase|
|Photos on Same Day||5 Apr 1945|
|Added By||David Stubblebine|
|Added Date||1 Aug 2010|
This photograph has been scaled down; full resolution photograph is available here (950 by 729 pixels).
Did you enjoy this photograph or find this photograph helpful? If so, please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 per month will go a long way! Thank you.
Share this photograph with your friends:
Stay updated with WW2DB:
Search WW2DB & Partner Sites
- » Looted Painting "Madonna with Child" Returned to Poland (2 Jun 2023)
- » Wreck of USS Mannert L. Abele Found (29 May 2023)
- » Wreck of Montevideo Maru Found (25 Apr 2023)
- » Detonation of a WW2-Era Naval Mine (21 Mar 2023)
- » Accidental Detonation of a WW2-Era Bomb in Great Yarmouth (10 Feb 2023)
- » See all news
Current Site Statistics
- » 1,132 biographies
- » 336 events
- » 41,809 timeline entries
- » 1,210 ships
- » 347 aircraft models
- » 206 vehicle models
- » 370 weapon models
- » 123 historical documents
- » 249 facilities
- » 469 book reviews
- » 28,995 photos
- » 401 maps
Famous WW2 Quote"I have returned. By the grace of Almighty God, our forces stand again on Philippine soil."
General Douglas MacArthur at Leyte, 17 Oct 1944
Please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 a month will go a long way. Thank you!
Or, please support us by purchasing some WW2DB merchandise at TeeSpring, Thank you!