|Caption||An American woman working on the landing gear of a P-51 Mustang aircraft at the North American Aviation plant, Inglewood, California, United States, Oct 1942 ww2dbase|
|Source||ww2dbaseUnited States Library of Congress|
|Added By||C. Peter Chen|
|Added Date||2 Oct 2010|
This photograph has been scaled down; full resolution photograph is available here (8,159 by 6,425 pixels).
Did you enjoy this photograph or find this photograph helpful? If so, please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 per month will go a long way! Thank you.
Share this photograph with your friends:
Stay updated with WW2DB:
Search WW2DB & Partner Sites
- » Detonation of a WW2-Era Naval Mine (21 Mar 2023)
- » Wreck of USS Albacore Found (23 Feb 2023)
- » Accidental Detonation of a WW2-Era Bomb in Great Yarmouth (10 Feb 2023)
- » Joseph Eskenazi honored at US National World War II Museum (16 Jan 2023)
- » Beethoven Original Manuscript to be Returned to Heirs of its Pre-WW2 Owner (13 Jan 2023)
- » See all news
Current Site Statistics
- » 1,128 biographies
- » 336 events
- » 41,329 timeline entries
- » 1,207 ships
- » 346 aircraft models
- » 206 vehicle models
- » 370 weapon models
- » 123 historical documents
- » 248 facilities
- » 468 book reviews
- » 28,893 photos
- » 401 maps
Famous WW2 Quote"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last."
Please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 a month will go a long way. Thank you!
Or, please support us by purchasing some WW2DB merchandise at TeeSpring, Thank you!