|Caption||German Bf 110 fighter at rest at an airfield in Greece, 1941 ww2dbase|
|Source||ww2dbaseGerman Federal Archive|
|Identification Code||Bild 101I-432-0771-21A|
|Added By||C. Peter Chen|
|Added Date||20 Oct 2010|
This photograph has been scaled down; full resolution photograph is available here (800 by 535 pixels).
|Licensing||Creative Commons. According to the German Federal Archive (Bundesarchiv), as of 21 Jul 2010, photographs can be reproduced with if these preconditions are met:
- add the signature of the pictures and
- of name of the originator, i.e. the photographer.
You also can use fotos from the Federal Archives for free on Wikimedia Commons
Did you enjoy this photograph or find this photograph helpful? If so, please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 per month will go a long way! Thank you.
Share this photograph with your friends:
Stay updated with WW2DB:
Visitor Submitted Comments
All visitor submitted comments are opinions of those making the submissions and do not reflect views of WW2DB.
Search WW2DB & Partner Sites
- » Looted Painting "Madonna with Child" Returned to Poland (2 Jun 2023)
- » Wreck of USS Mannert L. Abele Found (29 May 2023)
- » Wreck of Montevideo Maru Found (25 Apr 2023)
- » Detonation of a WW2-Era Naval Mine (21 Mar 2023)
- » Accidental Detonation of a WW2-Era Bomb in Great Yarmouth (10 Feb 2023)
- » See all news
Current Site Statistics
- » 1,132 biographies
- » 336 events
- » 41,809 timeline entries
- » 1,210 ships
- » 347 aircraft models
- » 207 vehicle models
- » 370 weapon models
- » 123 historical documents
- » 249 facilities
- » 469 book reviews
- » 28,997 photos
- » 401 maps
Famous WW2 Quote"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. You win the war by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country!"
George Patton, 31 May 1944
Please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 a month will go a long way. Thank you!
Or, please support us by purchasing some WW2DB merchandise at TeeSpring, Thank you!
15 Oct 2010 05:28:07 PM
Bf 110F-3Trop. This photo could be one of several photos taken of the same aircraft.
Could belong to II./Aufk1.Gr.14 However,
I have no codes to go by, but this is my