|Caption||USAAF Staff Sergeant Joseph Curreri, crew of C-47 aircraft 'Clay Pigeon', and members of the Dutch resistance near Bladel, the Netherlands, Sep 1944, photo 1 of 2 ww2dbase|
|Photos in Series||See all photos in this series|
|Photos on Same Day||20 Sep 1944|
|Photos at Same Place||Bladel, Netherlands|
|Added By||C. Peter Chen|
|Added Date||5 Jan 2011|
This photograph has been scaled down; full resolution photograph is available here (1,189 by 799 pixels).
|Licensing||used with permission of the owner|
Did you enjoy this photograph or find this photograph helpful? If so, please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 per month will go a long way! Thank you.
Share this photograph with your friends:
Stay updated with WW2DB:
- » Joseph Eskenazi honored at US National World War II Museum (16 Jan 2023)
- » Beethoven Original Manuscript to be Returned to Heirs of its Pre-WW2 Owner (13 Jan 2023)
- » WW2DB's 18th Anniversary (29 Dec 2022)
- » Two WW2-era Aircraft Crashed During Dallas Air Show (14 Nov 2022)
- » Wreck of Samuel B. Roberts Found (27 Jun 2022)
- » See all news
- » 1,125 biographies
- » 334 events
- » 40,954 timeline entries
- » 1,201 ships
- » 346 aircraft models
- » 205 vehicle models
- » 368 weapon models
- » 123 historical documents
- » 248 facilities
- » 468 book reviews
- » 28,784 photos
- » 399 maps
Fleet Admiral Chester W. Nimitz, 16 Mar 1945
Please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 a month will go a long way. Thank you!
Or, please support us by purchasing some WW2DB merchandise at TeeSpring, Thank you!