|Caption||Dead British soldiers in Calais, France, at 1330 hours on 27 May 1940; note Bedford MW truck ww2dbase|
|Source||ww2dbaseGerman Federal Archives|
|Identification Code||Bild 146-1971-042-18|
|Photos on Same Day||27 May 1940|
|Added By||C. Peter Chen|
This photograph has been scaled down; full resolution photograph is available here (800 by 564 pixels).
|Licensing||Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 3.0 Germany License (CC BY-SA 3.0 DE).
See Bild 146-1971-042-18 on Wikimedia Commons
According to the German Federal Archive (Bundesarchiv), as of 21 Jul 2010, photographs can be reproduced with if these preconditions are met:
- add the signature of the pictures and
- of name of the originator, i.e. the photographer.
You also can use fotos from the Federal Archives for free on Wikimedia Commons
Please contact us regarding any inaccuracies with the above information. Thank you.
Did you enjoy this photograph or find this photograph helpful? If so, please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 per month will go a long way! Thank you.
Share this photograph with your friends:
Stay updated with WW2DB:
- » Looted Painting "Madonna with Child" Returned to Poland (2 Jun 2023)
- » Wreck of USS Mannert L. Abele Found (29 May 2023)
- » Wreck of Montevideo Maru Found (25 Apr 2023)
- » Detonation of a WW2-Era Naval Mine (21 Mar 2023)
- » Accidental Detonation of a WW2-Era Bomb in Great Yarmouth (10 Feb 2023)
- » See all news
- » 1,136 biographies
- » 336 events
- » 43,038 timeline entries
- » 1,223 ships
- » 349 aircraft models
- » 207 vehicle models
- » 370 weapon models
- » 123 historical documents
- » 251 facilities
- » 469 book reviews
- » 28,345 photos
- » 421 maps
Lt. Gen. Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller, at Guadalcanal
Please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 a month will go a long way. Thank you!
Or, please support us by purchasing some WW2DB merchandise at TeeSpring, Thank you!