|Caption||Song Ziwen signing the document to which the United States and the United Kingdom relinquished their spheres of influence in China, 1940s ww2dbase|
|Source||ww2dbaseWikipedia user Arilang1234|
|Added By||C. Peter Chen|
|Added Date||21 Apr 2012|
Did you enjoy this photograph or find this photograph helpful? If so, please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 per month will go a long way! Thank you.
Share this photograph with your friends:
Stay updated with WW2DB:
Search WW2DB & Partner Sites
- » Looted Painting "Madonna with Child" Returned to Poland (2 Jun 2023)
- » Wreck of USS Mannert L. Abele Found (29 May 2023)
- » Wreck of Montevideo Maru Found (25 Apr 2023)
- » Detonation of a WW2-Era Naval Mine (21 Mar 2023)
- » Accidental Detonation of a WW2-Era Bomb in Great Yarmouth (10 Feb 2023)
- » See all news
Current Site Statistics
- » 1,131 biographies
- » 336 events
- » 41,805 timeline entries
- » 1,210 ships
- » 347 aircraft models
- » 206 vehicle models
- » 370 weapon models
- » 123 historical documents
- » 249 facilities
- » 469 book reviews
- » 28,992 photos
- » 401 maps
Famous WW2 Quote"I have returned. By the grace of Almighty God, our forces stand again on Philippine soil."
General Douglas MacArthur at Leyte, 17 Oct 1944
Please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 a month will go a long way. Thank you!
Or, please support us by purchasing some WW2DB merchandise at TeeSpring, Thank you!