|Caption||Nagano, Nimitz, and other officers of various countries at Admiral Heihachiro Togo's funeral, 7 Jun 1934 ww2dbase|
|Source||ww2dbaseUnited States Navy Naval History and Heritage Command|
|Identification Code||NH 58312|
|Photos on Same Day||7 Jun 1934|
|Added By||C. Peter Chen|
|Added Date||22 Oct 2006|
This photograph has been scaled down; full resolution photograph is available here (740 by 594 pixels).
|Licensing||Public Domain. According to the US Navy Naval History and Heritage Command, as of 21 Jul 2010:
Did you enjoy this photograph or find this photograph helpful? If so, please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 per month will go a long way! Thank you.
Share this photograph with your friends:
Stay updated with WW2DB:
Search WW2DB & Partner Sites
- » Detonation of a WW2-Era Naval Mine (21 Mar 2023)
- » Wreck of USS Albacore Found (23 Feb 2023)
- » Accidental Detonation of a WW2-Era Bomb in Great Yarmouth (10 Feb 2023)
- » Joseph Eskenazi honored at US National World War II Museum (16 Jan 2023)
- » Beethoven Original Manuscript to be Returned to Heirs of its Pre-WW2 Owner (13 Jan 2023)
- » See all news
Current Site Statistics
- » 1,128 biographies
- » 336 events
- » 41,337 timeline entries
- » 1,207 ships
- » 346 aircraft models
- » 206 vehicle models
- » 370 weapon models
- » 123 historical documents
- » 248 facilities
- » 468 book reviews
- » 28,894 photos
- » 401 maps
Famous WW2 Quote"The raising of that flag on Suribachi means a Marine Corps for the next 500 years."
James Forrestal, Secretary of the Navy, 23 Feb 1945
Please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 a month will go a long way. Thank you!
Or, please support us by purchasing some WW2DB merchandise at TeeSpring, Thank you!