|Caption||Lieutenant Charlie Wadsworth, Ray Elliott, Howard Arb, and Jack Whirson in the combat information center aboard USS Anzio while the ship was off Okinawa, Japan, 21 Apr 1945 ww2dbase|
|Source||ww2dbaseUnited States National Archives via navsource.org|
|Photos on Same Day||21 Apr 1945|
|Photos at Same Place||Pacific Ocean|
|Added By||C. Peter Chen|
|Added Date||13 Sep 2015|
|Licensing||Public Domain. According to the US National Archives, as of 21 Jul 2010:
Additionally, according to the United States copyright law (United States Code, Title 17, Chapter 1, Section 105), in part, "[c]opyright protection under this title is not available for any work of the United States Government".
Did you enjoy this photograph or find this photograph helpful? If so, please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 per month will go a long way! Thank you.
Share this photograph with your friends:
Stay updated with WW2DB:
- » Joseph Eskenazi honored at US National World War II Museum (16 Jan 2023)
- » Beethoven Original Manuscript to be Returned to Heirs of its Pre-WW2 Owner (13 Jan 2023)
- » WW2DB's 18th Anniversary (29 Dec 2022)
- » Two WW2-era Aircraft Crashed During Dallas Air Show (14 Nov 2022)
- » Wreck of Samuel B. Roberts Found (27 Jun 2022)
- » See all news
- » 1,124 biographies
- » 334 events
- » 40,949 timeline entries
- » 1,201 ships
- » 346 aircraft models
- » 205 vehicle models
- » 368 weapon models
- » 123 historical documents
- » 248 facilities
- » 468 book reviews
- » 28,780 photos
- » 399 maps
James Forrestal, Secretary of the Navy, 23 Feb 1945
Please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 a month will go a long way. Thank you!
Or, please support us by purchasing some WW2DB merchandise at TeeSpring, Thank you!