|Caption||A Dornier Do-17 bomber dropping a string of bombs on London, England, United Kingdom, 20 Sep 1940 ww2dbase|
|Photos at Same Place||Londaon, England, United Kingdom|
|Added By||David Stubblebine|
|Added Date||22 Feb 2014|
This photograph has been scaled down; full resolution photograph is available here (1,200 by 790 pixels).
Did you enjoy this photograph or find this photograph helpful? If so, please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 per month will go a long way! Thank you.
Share this photograph with your friends:
Stay updated with WW2DB:
Visitor Submitted Comments
All visitor submitted comments are opinions of those making the submissions and do not reflect views of WW2DB.
Search WW2DB & Partner Sites
- » Detonation of a WW2-Era Naval Mine (21 Mar 2023)
- » Wreck of USS Albacore Found (23 Feb 2023)
- » Accidental Detonation of a WW2-Era Bomb in Great Yarmouth (10 Feb 2023)
- » Joseph Eskenazi honored at US National World War II Museum (16 Jan 2023)
- » Beethoven Original Manuscript to be Returned to Heirs of its Pre-WW2 Owner (13 Jan 2023)
- » See all news
Current Site Statistics
- » 1,128 biographies
- » 336 events
- » 41,285 timeline entries
- » 1,207 ships
- » 346 aircraft models
- » 206 vehicle models
- » 370 weapon models
- » 123 historical documents
- » 248 facilities
- » 468 book reviews
- » 28,889 photos
- » 401 maps
Famous WW2 Quote"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. You win the war by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country!"
George Patton, 31 May 1944
Please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 a month will go a long way. Thank you!
Or, please support us by purchasing some WW2DB merchandise at TeeSpring, Thank you!
7 Apr 2016 11:17:56 AM
155 civilian war dead on that day in the U.K. Remember them.