|Caption||Scientists of the S-1 project (Manhattan Committee) sharing a lighter moment as they discuss the feasibility of the 184-inch cyclotron at Berkeley, California, United States, 29 Mar 1940. ww2dbase|
|Source||ww2dbaseUnited States Department of Energy|
|Photos on Same Day||29 Mar 1940|
|Added By||David Stubblebine|
This photograph has been scaled down; full resolution photograph is available here (2,795 by 2,007 pixels).
|Licensing||This work is believed to be in the public domain.
Please contact us regarding any inaccuracies with the above information. Thank you.
Did you enjoy this photograph or find this photograph helpful? If so, please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 per month will go a long way! Thank you.
Share this photograph with your friends:
Stay updated with WW2DB:
Visitor Submitted Comments
All visitor submitted comments are opinions of those making the submissions and do not reflect views of WW2DB.
- » Looted Painting "Madonna with Child" Returned to Poland (2 Jun 2023)
- » Wreck of USS Mannert L. Abele Found (29 May 2023)
- » Wreck of Montevideo Maru Found (25 Apr 2023)
- » Detonation of a WW2-Era Naval Mine (21 Mar 2023)
- » Accidental Detonation of a WW2-Era Bomb in Great Yarmouth (10 Feb 2023)
- » See all news
- » 1,136 biographies
- » 336 events
- » 43,038 timeline entries
- » 1,223 ships
- » 349 aircraft models
- » 207 vehicle models
- » 370 weapon models
- » 123 historical documents
- » 251 facilities
- » 469 book reviews
- » 28,345 photos
- » 421 maps
Chiang Kaishek, 31 Jul 1937
Please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 a month will go a long way. Thank you!
Or, please support us by purchasing some WW2DB merchandise at TeeSpring, Thank you!