|Caption||Damaged building with fascade still standing, Shanghai, China, mid-1937; note US flag on photographer's vehicle ww2dbase|
|Source||ww2dbaseUniversity of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Libraries Harrison Forman Collection|
|Photos at Same Place||Shanghai, China|
|Added By||C. Peter Chen|
|Added Date||18 Jul 2022|
This photograph has been scaled down; full resolution photograph is available here (1,006 by 685 pixels).
|Licensing||We are grateful for University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Libraries for having shared this special collection with the public. Please show your support for UWM, and especially its Digital Collections projects.
Special thanks to Sandra Carlyle Forman for sharing with the world the work of her late husband.
Did you enjoy this photograph or find this photograph helpful? If so, please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 per month will go a long way! Thank you.
Share this photograph with your friends:
Stay updated with WW2DB:
- » Joseph Eskenazi honored at US National World War II Museum (16 Jan 2023)
- » Beethoven Original Manuscript to be Returned to Heirs of its Pre-WW2 Owner (13 Jan 2023)
- » WW2DB's 18th Anniversary (29 Dec 2022)
- » Two WW2-era Aircraft Crashed During Dallas Air Show (14 Nov 2022)
- » Wreck of Samuel B. Roberts Found (27 Jun 2022)
- » See all news
- » 1,124 biographies
- » 334 events
- » 40,949 timeline entries
- » 1,200 ships
- » 346 aircraft models
- » 205 vehicle models
- » 368 weapon models
- » 123 historical documents
- » 248 facilities
- » 468 book reviews
- » 28,775 photos
- » 399 maps
James Forrestal, Secretary of the Navy, 23 Feb 1945
Please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 a month will go a long way. Thank you!
Or, please support us by purchasing some WW2DB merchandise at TeeSpring, Thank you!