|Caption||Wrecked Light Tank Mk VIC on a road between Huppy and Saint-Maxent, Picardy, France, 27-29 May 1940 ww2dbase|
|Source||ww2dbaseImperial War Museums|
|Identification Code||F 4591|
|Photos on Same Day||27 May 1940|
|Photos at Same Place||Huppy, Picardy, France|
|Added By||C. Peter Chen|
|Added Date||17 May 2023|
This photograph has been scaled down; full resolution photograph is available here (2,480 by 1,630 pixels).
|Licensing||Crown Copyright / Public Domain. According to the Crown Copyright laws of the United Kingdom, copyright protection has expired for photographs created prior to 1 Jun 1957.|
Did you enjoy this photograph or find this photograph helpful? If so, please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 per month will go a long way! Thank you.
Share this photograph with your friends:
Stay updated with WW2DB:
Search WW2DB & Partner Sites
- » Looted Painting "Madonna with Child" Returned to Poland (2 Jun 2023)
- » Wreck of USS Mannert L. Abele Found (29 May 2023)
- » Wreck of Montevideo Maru Found (25 Apr 2023)
- » Detonation of a WW2-Era Naval Mine (21 Mar 2023)
- » Accidental Detonation of a WW2-Era Bomb in Great Yarmouth (10 Feb 2023)
- » See all news
Current Site Statistics
- » 1,132 biographies
- » 336 events
- » 41,830 timeline entries
- » 1,210 ships
- » 347 aircraft models
- » 207 vehicle models
- » 370 weapon models
- » 123 historical documents
- » 249 facilities
- » 469 book reviews
- » 29,000 photos
- » 401 maps
Famous WW2 Quote"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last."
Please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 a month will go a long way. Thank you!
Or, please support us by purchasing some WW2DB merchandise at TeeSpring, Thank you!