|Caption||US Navy recognition drawings of Japanese cruisers Furutaka, Kako, Kinugasa, and Aoba, circa 1930s ww2dbase|
|Source||ww2dbaseUnited States Navy Naval History and Heritage Command|
|Identification Code||NH 86308|
|Added By||C. Peter Chen|
|Added Date||10 Jul 2008|
This photograph has been scaled down; full resolution photograph is available here (1,200 by 821 pixels).
|Licensing||Public Domain. According to the US Navy Naval History and Heritage Command, as of 21 Jul 2010:
Did you enjoy this photograph or find this photograph helpful? If so, please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 per month will go a long way! Thank you.
Share this photograph with your friends:
Stay updated with WW2DB:
Visitor Submitted Comments
All visitor submitted comments are opinions of those making the submissions and do not reflect views of WW2DB.
- » Joseph Eskenazi honored at US National World War II Museum (16 Jan 2023)
- » Beethoven Original Manuscript to be Returned to Heirs of its Pre-WW2 Owner (13 Jan 2023)
- » WW2DB's 18th Anniversary (29 Dec 2022)
- » Two WW2-era Aircraft Crashed During Dallas Air Show (14 Nov 2022)
- » Wreck of Samuel B. Roberts Found (27 Jun 2022)
- » See all news
- » 1,125 biographies
- » 334 events
- » 40,954 timeline entries
- » 1,201 ships
- » 346 aircraft models
- » 205 vehicle models
- » 367 weapon models
- » 123 historical documents
- » 248 facilities
- » 468 book reviews
- » 28,788 photos
- » 399 maps
Winston Churchill, 1935
Please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 a month will go a long way. Thank you!
Or, please support us by purchasing some WW2DB merchandise at TeeSpring, Thank you!