|Caption||SdKfz. 251/7 halftrack vehicles at a port in Southern France, 1942, photo 3 of 3 ww2dbase|
|Source||ww2dbaseGerman Federal Archive|
|Identification Code||Bild 101I-258-1320-10|
|Photos in Series||See all photos in this series|
|Added By||C. Peter Chen|
|Added Date||20 Nov 2009|
This photograph has been scaled down; full resolution photograph is available here (800 by 533 pixels).
|Licensing||Creative Commons. According to the German Federal Archive (Bundesarchiv), as of 21 Jul 2010, photographs can be reproduced with if these preconditions are met:
- add the signature of the pictures and
- of name of the originator, i.e. the photographer.
You also can use fotos from the Federal Archives for free on Wikimedia Commons
Did you enjoy this photograph or find this photograph helpful? If so, please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 per month will go a long way! Thank you.
Share this photograph with your friends:
Stay updated with WW2DB:
Search WW2DB & Partner Sites
- » Wreck of USS Albacore Found (23 Feb 2023)
- » Joseph Eskenazi honored at US National World War II Museum (16 Jan 2023)
- » Beethoven Original Manuscript to be Returned to Heirs of its Pre-WW2 Owner (13 Jan 2023)
- » WW2DB's 18th Anniversary (29 Dec 2022)
- » Two WW2-era Aircraft Crashed During Dallas Air Show (14 Nov 2022)
- » See all news
Current Site Statistics
- » 1,128 biographies
- » 335 events
- » 41,281 timeline entries
- » 1,207 ships
- » 346 aircraft models
- » 206 vehicle models
- » 370 weapon models
- » 123 historical documents
- » 248 facilities
- » 468 book reviews
- » 28,879 photos
- » 402 maps
Famous WW2 Quote"Among the men who fought on Iwo Jima, uncommon valor was a common virtue."
Fleet Admiral Chester W. Nimitz, 16 Mar 1945
Please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 a month will go a long way. Thank you!
Or, please support us by purchasing some WW2DB merchandise at TeeSpring, Thank you!