|Caption||Tiger I heavy tank of the German 1st SS Division Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler in a village in Northern France, spring 1944 ww2dbase|
|Source||ww2dbaseGerman Federal Archive|
|Identification Code||Bild 101I-299-1804-04|
|Added By||C. Peter Chen|
|Added Date||30 Jan 2010|
This photograph has been scaled down; full resolution photograph is available here (800 by 569 pixels).
|Licensing||Creative Commons. According to the German Federal Archive (Bundesarchiv), as of 21 Jul 2010, photographs can be reproduced with if these preconditions are met:
- add the signature of the pictures and
- of name of the originator, i.e. the photographer.
You also can use fotos from the Federal Archives for free on Wikimedia Commons
Did you enjoy this photograph? Please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 per month will go a long way! Thank you.
Visitor Submitted Comments
All visitor submitted comments are opinions of those making the submissions and do not reflect views of WW2DB.
- » Finland to probe role of Waffen-SS volunteers (31 May 2018)
- » Your patronage is needed for WW2DB (17 May 2018)
- » Your help is needed to transcribe WW2 documents (17 May 2018)
- » Japanese National Archives released names of Unit 731 members (17 Apr 2018)
- » Wreck of USS Helena found (12 Apr 2018)
- » See all news
- » 1,036 biographies
- » 326 events
- » 35,053 timeline entries
- » 725 ships
- » 328 aircraft models
- » 184 vehicle models
- » 338 weapon models
- » 102 historical documents
- » 169 facilities
- » 452 book reviews
- » 24,776 photos
- » 287 maps
General Douglas MacArthur at Leyte, 17 Oct 1944