|Caption||An US Navy beaching crew pulling a PBM-3S Mariner of patrol squadron VPB-206 out out the water, 1944-1945 ww2dbase|
|Source||ww2dbaseUnited States Navy Naval History and Heritage Command|
|Added By||C. Peter Chen|
|Added Date||11 Mar 2010|
This photograph has been scaled down; full resolution photograph is available here (5,754 by 4,259 pixels).
|Licensing||Public Domain. According to the US Navy Naval History and Heritage Command, as of 21 Jul 2010:
Did you enjoy this photograph or find this photograph helpful? If so, please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 per month will go a long way! Thank you.
Share this photograph with your friends:
Stay updated with WW2DB:
Visitor Submitted Comments
All visitor submitted comments are opinions of those making the submissions and do not reflect views of WW2DB.
Search WW2DB & Partner Sites
- » Wreck of USS Albacore Found (23 Feb 2023)
- » Joseph Eskenazi honored at US National World War II Museum (16 Jan 2023)
- » Beethoven Original Manuscript to be Returned to Heirs of its Pre-WW2 Owner (13 Jan 2023)
- » WW2DB's 18th Anniversary (29 Dec 2022)
- » Two WW2-era Aircraft Crashed During Dallas Air Show (14 Nov 2022)
- » See all news
Current Site Statistics
- » 1,128 biographies
- » 335 events
- » 41,281 timeline entries
- » 1,207 ships
- » 346 aircraft models
- » 206 vehicle models
- » 370 weapon models
- » 123 historical documents
- » 248 facilities
- » 468 book reviews
- » 28,879 photos
- » 402 maps
Famous WW2 Quote"Since peace is now beyond hope, we can but fight to the end."
Chiang Kaishek, 31 Jul 1937
Please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 a month will go a long way. Thank you!
Or, please support us by purchasing some WW2DB merchandise at TeeSpring, Thank you!
18 Nov 2016 04:08:30 PM
Need photo for former PMB pilot age 99