|Caption||Aerial view of large cruiser Guam, Philadelphia Navy Yard, Pennsylvania, United States, 25 Oct 1944, photo 3 of 5 ww2dbase|
|Source||ww2dbaseUnited States Navy|
|Photos in Series||See all photos in this series|
|Photos on Same Day||25 Oct 1944|
|Added By||C. Peter Chen|
|Added Date||7 Apr 2010|
This photograph has been scaled down; full resolution photograph is available here (1,059 by 751 pixels).
|Licensing||Public Domain. According to the United States copyright law (United States Code, Title 17, Chapter 1, Section 105), in part, "[c]opyright protection under this title is not available for any work of the United States Government".|
Did you enjoy this photograph or find this photograph helpful? If so, please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 per month will go a long way! Thank you.
Share this photograph with your friends:
Stay updated with WW2DB:
Search WW2DB & Partner Sites
- » Detonation of a WW2-Era Naval Mine (21 Mar 2023)
- » Wreck of USS Albacore Found (23 Feb 2023)
- » Accidental Detonation of a WW2-Era Bomb in Great Yarmouth (10 Feb 2023)
- » Joseph Eskenazi honored at US National World War II Museum (16 Jan 2023)
- » Beethoven Original Manuscript to be Returned to Heirs of its Pre-WW2 Owner (13 Jan 2023)
- » See all news
Current Site Statistics
- » 1,128 biographies
- » 336 events
- » 41,337 timeline entries
- » 1,207 ships
- » 346 aircraft models
- » 206 vehicle models
- » 370 weapon models
- » 123 historical documents
- » 248 facilities
- » 468 book reviews
- » 28,894 photos
- » 401 maps
Famous WW2 Quote"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. You win the war by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country!"
George Patton, 31 May 1944
Please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 a month will go a long way. Thank you!
Or, please support us by purchasing some WW2DB merchandise at TeeSpring, Thank you!