|Caption||German SA men publicly humiliating Jewish attorney Michael Siegel, München, Germany, 10 Mar 1933, photo 2 of 2 ww2dbase|
|Source||ww2dbaseGerman Federal Archive|
|Identification Code||Bild 183-R99542|
|Photos in Series||See all photos in this series|
|Photos on Same Day||See all photos dated 10 Mar 1933|
|Added By||C. Peter Chen|
|Added Date||3 Jul 2011|
This photograph has been scaled down; full resolution photograph is available here (800 by 516 pixels).
|Licensing||Creative Commons. According to the German Federal Archive (Bundesarchiv), as of 21 Jul 2010, photographs can be reproduced with if these preconditions are met:
- add the signature of the pictures and
- of name of the originator, i.e. the photographer.
You also can use fotos from the Federal Archives for free on Wikimedia Commons
Did you enjoy this photograph? Please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 per month will go a long way! Thank you.
Visitor Submitted Comments
All visitor submitted comments are opinions of those making the submissions and do not reflect views of WW2DB.
- » Possible crash site of Glenn Miller (15 Jan 2019)
- » WW2DB's 14th Anniversary (29 Dec 2018)
- » Hump pilot Allen Turner's remains identified (11 Dec 2018)
- » Passing of George H. W. Bush (1 Dec 2018)
- » See all news
- » 1,043 biographies
- » 327 events
- » 35,763 timeline entries
- » 728 ships
- » 329 aircraft models
- » 184 vehicle models
- » 340 weapon models
- » 104 historical documents
- » 178 facilities
- » 458 book reviews
- » 25,102 photos
- » 289 maps