|Caption||German SA men publicly humiliating Jewish attorney Michael Siegel, München, Germany, 10 Mar 1933, photo 2 of 2 ww2dbase|
|Source||ww2dbaseGerman Federal Archive|
|Identification Code||Bild 183-R99542|
|Photos in Series||See all photos in this series|
|Photos on Same Day||See all photos dated 10 Mar 1933|
|Added By||C. Peter Chen|
|Added Date||3 Jul 2011|
This photograph has been scaled down; full resolution photograph is available here (800 by 516 pixels).
|Licensing||Creative Commons. According to the German Federal Archive (Bundesarchiv), as of 21 Jul 2010, photographs can be reproduced with if these preconditions are met:
- add the signature of the pictures and
- of name of the originator, i.e. the photographer.
You also can use fotos from the Federal Archives for free on Wikimedia Commons
Did you enjoy this photograph? Please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 per month will go a long way! Thank you.
Visitor Submitted Comments
All visitor submitted comments are opinions of those making the submissions and do not reflect views of WW2DB.
- » Finland to probe role of Waffen-SS volunteers (31 May 2018)
- » Your patronage is needed for WW2DB (17 May 2018)
- » Your help is needed to transcribe WW2 documents (17 May 2018)
- » Japanese National Archives released names of Unit 731 members (17 Apr 2018)
- » Wreck of USS Helena found (12 Apr 2018)
- » See all news
- » 1,039 biographies
- » 326 events
- » 35,442 timeline entries
- » 725 ships
- » 329 aircraft models
- » 184 vehicle models
- » 339 weapon models
- » 102 historical documents
- » 172 facilities
- » 454 book reviews
- » 24,852 photos
- » 287 maps