|Caption||WAVES Aviation Machinist's Mate Mary Arnold jumping down from the fuselage of a SNJ training aircraft, Naval Air Station, Jacksonville, Florida, United States, 4 Nov 1943 ww2dbase|
|Source||ww2dbaseUnited States National Archives|
|Photos on Same Day||4 Nov 1943|
|Added By||C. Peter Chen|
This photograph has been scaled down; full resolution photograph is available here (740 by 594 pixels).
|Licensing||Public Domain. According to the US National Archives, as of 21 Jul 2010:
Please contact us regarding any inaccuracies with the above information. Thank you.
|Colorized By WW2DB||
Colorized with Adobe Photoshop
Did you enjoy this photograph or find this photograph helpful? If so, please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 per month will go a long way! Thank you.
Share this photograph with your friends:
Stay updated with WW2DB:
- » Looted Painting "Madonna with Child" Returned to Poland (2 Jun 2023)
- » Wreck of USS Mannert L. Abele Found (29 May 2023)
- » Wreck of Montevideo Maru Found (25 Apr 2023)
- » Detonation of a WW2-Era Naval Mine (21 Mar 2023)
- » Accidental Detonation of a WW2-Era Bomb in Great Yarmouth (10 Feb 2023)
- » See all news
- » 1,136 biographies
- » 336 events
- » 43,038 timeline entries
- » 1,223 ships
- » 349 aircraft models
- » 207 vehicle models
- » 370 weapon models
- » 123 historical documents
- » 251 facilities
- » 469 book reviews
- » 28,348 photos
- » 421 maps
Captain Henry P. Jim Crowe, Guadalcanal, 13 Jan 1943
Please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 a month will go a long way. Thank you!
Or, please support us by purchasing some WW2DB merchandise at TeeSpring, Thank you!