Audio Book Giveaway
Update 2 Feb 2008: This contest is now over. Thanks for everyone who participated!
WW2DB is giving away one copy of the audio book The Greatest Battle written by Andrew Nagorski and narrated by Michael Prichard; it is published by Tantor Audio Books. Written with enough intrigue to keep the listener interested while narrated with expertise to keep the listener entertained, The Greatest Battle will keep you productive while you are on your boring commute to work or pushing the car down the supermarket aisles. The audio book is in MP3 format, so getting the chapters on your iPod will be nearly effortless. The MSRP of The Greatest Battle audio book is US$29.99.
To top it off, WW2DB will even pay for USPS shipping charges! *
The audio book will be given away to one lucky winner via a lottery. To be eligible for the lottery, all you have to do is follow these three simple steps:
- Help spread the word of WW2DB by:
- writing a message board post about WW2DB, or
- linking to any page of WW2DB in the latest entry of your blog, or
- social bookmark WW2DB with Digg, StumbleUpon, Reddit, etc.
- Do not spam! WW2DB reserve the right to disqualify contestants; please use common sense when making your posts.
- Send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the URL where you helped spread the word of WW2DB. Be sure to also include your full name and your mailing address in the email.
Upon receiving each entry, eligibility will be determined, and eligible entries will be placed in a box for drawing. Want to increase your chance of winning? You may submit multiple entries! The deadline for entries is midnight of 31 Jan 2008, and the winner will be contacted by email on or about 4 Feb 2008.
Thanks for helping spread the word of WW2DB, and good luck to all!
* Free shipping offer applies to addresses in the United States only.
** Contest began on 4 Jan 2008; rules modified to also made social bookmarking eligible for entry on 14 Jan 2008.
Back to Main | Back to 2008 News Index
Did you enjoy this article? Please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 per month will go a long way! Thank you.
Share this article with your friends:
Stay updated with WW2DB:
Visitor Submitted Comments
All visitor submitted comments are opinions of those making the submissions and do not reflect views of WW2DB.
- » WW2DB's 15th Anniversary (29 Dec 2019)
- » Japan and Russia to continue negotiations on the Kuriles territorial dispute (22 Nov 2019)
- » Wreck of Akagi Found (21 Oct 2019)
- » Wreck of Kaga Found (18 Oct 2019)
- » USMC corrected Iwo Jima flag raiser identification (18 Oct 2019)
- » See all news
- » 1,072 biographies
- » 331 events
- » 37,227 timeline entries
- » 1,057 ships
- » 334 aircraft models
- » 186 vehicle models
- » 347 weapon models
- » 105 historical documents
- » 209 facilities
- » 463 book reviews
- » 26,277 photos
- » 314 maps