|Ship Class||G-class Destroyer Escort|
|Planned Builder||H. C. StÃ¼lcken Sohn|
|Planned Yard Number||792|
Contributor: Al Griffis
This article refers to a planned ship that was not actually built.
ww2dbaseThe German Navy signed a contract with the shipbuilding firm H. C. StÃ¼lcken Sohn to build four fast escort ships in Nov 1938. The entire fast escort ship program was canceled in May 1943 before any work for G4 began.
Last Major Revision: Sep 2019
Did you enjoy this article or find this article helpful? If so, please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 per month will go a long way! Thank you.
Share this article with your friends:
Stay updated with WW2DB:
- » Detonation of a WW2-Era Naval Mine (21 Mar 2023)
- » Wreck of USS Albacore Found (23 Feb 2023)
- » Accidental Detonation of a WW2-Era Bomb in Great Yarmouth (10 Feb 2023)
- » Joseph Eskenazi honored at US National World War II Museum (16 Jan 2023)
- » Beethoven Original Manuscript to be Returned to Heirs of its Pre-WW2 Owner (13 Jan 2023)
- » See all news
- » 1,128 biographies
- » 336 events
- » 41,285 timeline entries
- » 1,207 ships
- » 346 aircraft models
- » 206 vehicle models
- » 370 weapon models
- » 123 historical documents
- » 248 facilities
- » 468 book reviews
- » 28,890 photos
- » 401 maps
Please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $1 a month will go a long way. Thank you!
Or, please support us by purchasing some WW2DB merchandise at TeeSpring, Thank you!